Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Letter from Crockett's Daddy!

Hi Ed, Amy and Family,

Thanks for the update, I've been looking forward to it. Crockett (2 t's) has been doing great and he's a lot of fun as well. I didn't hunt with him last fall but sure intend to this fall. He is a great marker, I can take him back to a spot after 1/2 hour and he will remember the mark and go for it with enthusiasm! He's great in the house with the kids and will obey Caleb. He's 72# of solid muscle, very athletic and agile. I'll continue to up-date you on his progress. I've attached several recent pictures (some taken this evening) that you may want to add to the blog, it was great to see the updates.

Take Care, Doug, Kari, Caleb and Grace


Looks like Crockett & Caleb are growing!
And I bet little Grace is almost ready for some fun too!


AAAAW! True Love!







Honey (Mommy) loves the snow too!




Hi Crockett Family!
Thank you for the Crockett update. He is beautiful! He looks alot like Honey (His Mommy!) She loves to snuggle & play in the snow too.
Sincerly, Amy myers




No comments:

Post a Comment